Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Sunday 25 July 2010

End of an Era...

I am now on Holiday from Mon 26th July Pm - Tue 3rd Aug and Sat 7th Aug - Sat 28th Aug. All the sessions have been written by myself and passed on to the coaches who will be covering in my absence which is listed below. I have had a great time taking the group up to the end of the season and I wish you all the very best in the Welsh Nationals if you are competing. I look forward to seeing how well you have all done on my return.

Promotion letters are going to be sent out Monday 26th July so you should know this week where you are moving to. All the best in your new groups. Don't forget to take the skills you have learnt in C Central with you and work as hard as you have done for me and Ryan. All swimmers will start in their new groups on the 23rd August. We will be having 8 new swimmers in C Central so please make them feel welcome as they settle in. Remember how you felt when you first moved in - they maybe a little nervous.

Enjoy your summer break and come back fit ready to work hard in the new season. Stay safe!! lets have no broken legs, arms etc.

If you do need to contact me I will reply to any emails on my return. Ryan has the sessions from me and will look after things for the last week of training and in Wales, so I'm sure if there is anything urgent he will help you out.


Kevin

So Kevin can enjoy his holiday please feel free to ask me all the questions etc. I will reply to all emails so please send them all my way.

Remember we break up on Sunday!

If you are away at all next week please let me know for the register.

Yours,

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment