Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Monday 11 October 2010

The weekend!

Hello Guys!

Well what can I say?
What a really really good weekend!
Such a shame we couldn't be there, but I have seen the results and they are fantastic. Some really good PB's, some fantastic podium positions and top 8's. We looked really good and you did what I asked, and thats to show Yorkshire what C Central are all about.
I do not have any figures yet, but all I know is that we had a very high PB rate.
Well done guys!

Lets now move onwards and upwards, we now have a good platform to build on for the NER's and the rest of the season.

Yours.

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment