Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Saturday 11 December 2010

Christmas Party - URGENT!

Hello.

Right, the plan for the Christmas party,
Friday 17th December at Armley.
7.30pm until 8.15/8.30pm Inflatable pool party.
8.30/8.45pm until 10pm Food/ Music/ Party at Dany's Cafe, literally just over the road from the pool.
Party wear please, get yourselves all glamored up!
We have managed to negotiate a good price for the pool and food, Which means the combined cost for the full night including food will be £4/£5 depending what food you order.

I NEED PAYING TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE BY WEDNESDAY AT THE VERY LATEST, SO I CAN ORDER THE FOOD. IF YOU DO NOT PAY BY THEN YOU WILL MISS OUT ON THE FOOD.

Sounds a bit heavy I know but I do not want people missing out.
Siblings welcome for food only.
So please try pay me Sunday, and I'm sure we will have a lovely night.

Thanks,

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment