Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Sunday 17 April 2011

The Leg and Armpit Wax is done!



 Area manager above walked in mid waxing and offered the second £20 for the second armpit....

Hello Everyone!

Above are two of the videos from the leg waxing yesterday, and I then got offered 20 pound for each armpit, which was an extra 40 quid for the fantastic cause, so that is an entertaining watch for you all. Photos follow.

 Above: Store manager enjoying it too much...

 I will add more photos to this post as I get them emailed in. Some parents from both squads got some rather funny snaps.


Thank you all for your generous contributions, I really did go through enough pain for every penny for the NSPCC,  I can't stop scratching....

 If you have not yet handed in your money, I would appreciate it if I can have it in by this coming Friday, So I can get it sent off.

Between myself and the extremely brave Pam who had her head shaved, we reckon that we will of raised £500 for the charity, a massive achievement and I am very grateful for the support. 

Thanks for your support,

Ryan Mortimer.