Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Wednesday 12 October 2011

TRAINING CANCELATION!!!

Sorry it is last minute but I have just had a call from John Charles and there is a few problems with the both the main pool and the diving pit, so morning training will not be on.  I have been a told that the booms are stuck, the plant room is flooded and the pool water level is dropping.  Sounds quite serious.  I will post an update on Thursday afternoon to say if training is back on.  I hope you all get the message in time.
 
I have used all the numbers on my register to text or ring.  If anyone has got a new number recently please let me know so I can update your details so I can contact you in emergencys.
 
Thanks
 
Kevin & Ryan