Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Blog Update

Hello,

Right I won't give you all the details but basically because Google has stopped a service, I have spent 4 hours today transferring all the files on the blog to a new file host. I expect us to have some issues, like file links to the wrong files etc, because its an awful job. So please let me know if you find any errors. This does not effect you in any way, apart from the slight change to the way you view files. If you have any problems let me know.

Finally after sitting on my desktop for 6 months my Coaches Profile is now on-line to the right for you to have a read.

Yours,

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment