Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Holiday Cover

Island with palm tree I will be taking a short break from the 2nd to the 9th April to go on a surprise family holiday to Gran Canaria. This means my last session with anyone moving up a group will be this Friday. I would just like to take the chance to say good luck in your new groups and train hard for your new coaches like you have done for me and Ryan.  I hope you have all enjoyed your time in C Central, it has been a pleasure coaching you all and helping you along your way to the top.  I will be sad to see you leave but hopefully you will go on to be more successful and achieve your goals.

Whilst I am away there will be 6 new swimmers moving in on Monday 4th April.  Please all work together to set a good example, make the new swimmers feel welcome and introduce them to the C Central team spirit.  Moving groups can be scary as I am sure some of you will be able to remember.

When I return I will be starting in my new post as Assistant High Performance Coach.  My new job is full time hours working as our Head Coach's assistant on Senior National Squad.  I will still be the Lead Coach of C Central, however on the rare occasion my job may require me to be away on courses or at meets with the older swimmers.  In my absence Ryan will make sure the group will run as normal. 

I have arranged cover below:

Sun 3rd April - Ryan/Lyn


Mon 4th April – Ryan (Am)

                    - Ryan/ Helen (Pm)

 

Wed 6th April - Ryan/ Sharron

 

Thu 7th April – Ryan (Am)

                    - Sue/ Ryan/ Alex (Pm)

 

 Fri 8th April – Ryan/ Lyn


Kevin Smile