Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Friday 25 March 2011

NSPCC

Hello Everyone!

I am doing a sponsored leg wax for NSPCC, something thats quite important to me. I will be doing this at Matalan Wortley (Lower Wortley Ring Road). I plan to do this at some point within the next two weeks.
I will be getting both legs fully waxed.... Something I am sure you can all laugh at, at swimming when I turn up in shorts in the increasingly warmer weather.

So please if you are willing to sponsor me I would greatly appreciate it, and I will have a sponsor form at training with me over the coming week.

Thanks for your support,

Ryan Mortimer.