Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Exams....

Hello All....

I would just like to inform you that due to my A level exam commitments, I will be missing a few sessions over the next 2 weeks. I am sure that you understand and respect that my education comes first. Kevin is trying to arrange cover for the sessions that I will be missing, so that we can maintain progress we seem to be making as a squad.

The sessions I will not be attending are listed below:

  • Thursday 13th (AM only)
  • Saturday 15th
  • Sunday 16th
  • Monday 17th
  • Thursday 20th
  • Thursday 27th

Please still feel free to contact me if you wish.
Thanks for Understanding,

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment