Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Welsh Nationals

Hello Everyone,

Kevin received a message from Paul today asking him to pass a message on to all the parents that there will be a meeting on this Monday night at 7.15pm, the room is yet to be arranged and will be posted on the noticeboard at the pool on Monday night. The meeting is for the parents of the children who put their names down for the Welsh Nationals only.

I went away with the club in 2008 to this meet and I must say, if you are given the opportunity to go it really is a fantastic meet, I throughly enjoyed myself and it was my most successful meet in my career. I will also be going this year as a coach so I really want to push our squad to attend the meet, as I think the swimmers will gain alot out of it on many levels, team building, national event experience, and some fantastic swims hopefully.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Yours,

Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment