Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Wednesday 19 May 2010

This weeks quote of the week is a special one!

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone has continued to push themselves in training whilst I have been away, I will see you all tonight.

This weeks quote of the week is my favorite quote by Muhammad Ali...

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

So I decided to go all out and test my ICT skills at the same time, and pop this video in here, hope you like this weeks quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment